- Preparatory stage
- Defining the problem and analysis of needs -– it involves interviews with management, focus interviews with employees, analysis of menus
- Develop a detailed training program based on the findings of the analysis
2. Implementation stage
- Conducting theoretical workshops on topics tailored to identified needs (i.e. reading and understanding labels, rules of healthy eating and menu composition, responsible procurement, etc.)
- Conducting practical workshops – preparing several dishes in groups, considering seasonality and the predominance of vegetables and legumes.
3. Summary stage:
- Taking corrective actions to reduce food waste and implement a balanced diet;
- Re-interviews and surveys with management and employees to explore what has changed and what steps to take next.
Important! The tool can be used cyclically!
More Issues To Consider
- cooperation with local food producers/ local farms,
- cooperation with local governments