- Installation of distributors and drinking faucets in public spaces, schools, libraries, medical and social welfare centres;
- Creation of mobile city game and the themed route;
- Promotion of city's tap water in media and billboards, encouraging residents to mark themselves with #drinktapwater, and provide prizes for the best posts;
- Organising educational events for children and teenagers on suitable occasions (e.g. Water Day, Earth Day, Environment Day), interactive workshops, competitions, visits to municipal water companies, water purification stations, cleaning campaigns of local rivers and others;
- Engagement of a municipal water and sewage company in every action in the campaign;
- Engagement of celebrities and relevant authorities (e.g science, culture, tourism) to convince the community to have a more environmental-friendly lifestyle and rationale for using the tapwater.
More Issues To Consider
Optional - a label "city tap water" could be produced.